Place Your Christmas Orders NOW!

Christmas is right around the corner... Wait... No it's not. BUT, now is a great time to get started on your Christmas shopping--without having to leave the comfort of your home (or your jammies)! I am taking orders for Christmas now. You can place your order to be completed as placed or to be completed at a certain date. I have already had 26 orders placed for Christmas--and it's not even September. I have completed 6 of those. Only 20 to go! However, I cannot do 20 orders Christmas Eve. I have to do these around my school (and life) schedule, but I do everything in my power to get your blanket done as soon as possible. So, if you need a blanket, please let me know. Thanks so much, and Merry Christmas!

If you have any questions or would like to place an order, please email me at knotted_niceties@hotmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by!