Welcome!

I am using the blog to assist me with selling knotted blankets. You've seen them--two pieces of fleece material knotted all the way around. They are very comfy and soft, and I would love to make one for you today.

I will begin creating stock for immediate ship, but I will also take custom orders. If you can think of it, it is probably made in fleece. I will just have to find it.

I will make two sizes standard. These two sizes will be small (child) and large (adult). The child is about 3' by 5' and the adult is about 6' by 5'.

Pricing will vary based on the cost of the material. For instance, licensed materials (like college or pro sports or Disney characters) are usually $5 to $10 more per yard. Approximate prices will be $25 to $35 for the child size and $40 to $50 for the adult size. This is only an approximation. If I get a deal on the fabric, it will be lower, and if the fabric is unusually expensive, it could be more.

Shipping and packaging will be at the cost of the buyer. I will not mark this up at all, so it will be on a case by case basis. I will ship UPS unless there are extenuating circumstances. Please contact me with questions.

I will take Paypal ONLY for payment. No exceptions. Sorry. However, I will NOT pass on the Paypal fees to the buyer.

If you have any questions, please let me know. I'll be posting a few stock blankets soon!

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by!