University of Georgia Block on Black



Please click photos for larger view.

This blanket is hung on a standard inside door for size reference. The measurements are just shy of 5' by 6'. This is perfect for GA fan in your life. (Note that I can get this pattern in many teams. Email me, and I will find your favorite!) The price of this blanket is $45 plus packaging and shipping. For more information on my policies, please click here. Once this blanket sells, I will post a comment. However, if you love it, let me know, and I will attempt to find the fabric again to make another just for you! Please note that, in this case, prices are subject to change based on market fluctuations.

Not in love with this size, color, or pattern? Leave a comment or email me at knotted_niceties@hotmail.com to request more information on custom orders.

1 comment:

  1. This blanket has sold, but please let me know if you like it, and I will try to find the fabric again!

    ReplyDelete

Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by!