Patterns to Choose From for Custom Orders

Because I can't possibly post all of the patterns available for your choosing, I am posting some links to pages online with lots and lots of patterns. The following list contains the places I will buy from online. Sometimes there are different things in the store than on the website, and some stores don't have websites (I know, it's 2009!), so this isn't all I can get my hands on.

If I have to order your material, I will be at the mercy of the shipping, so it may delay your blanket. If I can get it in the store, I can usually turn around a blanket in 24 hours--unless there are extenuating circumstances.

Please let me know if you see anything you like. I will continue to make stock blankets, but they sell fairly quickly, so if you want something, jump on it!

If you get a fabric from online, I will take it to the store once I get it to match it to solids. You can choose the solid you want, but I don't recommend attempting to match them from online images.

Regular Pattern: Joann or Hancock
"Premium" Pattern: Hancock
"Ultra Cuddle": Joann
Clearance: Joann

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please let me know if you have any questions! Thanks for stopping by!